Our Vision and Mission
To provide high quality English as a second language (ESL) instruction to international students by means of an intensive English program that empowers our students for future learning and work.
- Provide English Language to international students in preparation for study at college or university, or for personal or professional purposes.
- Provide student support and administrative services of the highest quality
- Adhere to the highest standards of English language instruction by attracting and developing talented and experienced educators
- provide a supportive learning environment where students build skills and knowledge through our delivery of quality English language teaching and testing, and academic pathway programs.
- Advance UEC’s reputation for excellence and its image as an international, multicultural learning community.