Modern, secure and fully equipped accommodation in Broadway and Central
Link2 Student Living accommodation is conveniently located within walking distance of the Sydney CBD, close to a large range of transport, shopping and entertainment options.
- Secure swipe card access to each bedroom and entry door
- Individually air-conditioned bedrooms
- Free, fast wi-fi
- Shared living room with Plasma TV, leather lounges
- Modern bathroom facilities
- Coin-operated laundry
Great Level of Service
- Full house cleaning 3 times per week.
- Welcome pack and personal induction service to help you settle in quickly
- 24/7 access to management support
Distance from UEC
- Central – walk 12 min. to the College.
- Broadway – walk 15 min. to the College.
Things you need to know before you book
- This property is only suitable for students over 18 years of age.
- Free Linen Pack includes bed sheets and a pillowcase (a charge applies for bookings less than 28 days). Guests will need to bring their own towels.
- 4 weeks’ notice required if a student wishes to check out prior to their booked departure date.
- Key deposit: students are required to provide a credit card imprint to the value of 4 full weeks rent in lieu of bond.
- Please refer to the Occupancy Agreement for details of the refund policy and cancellation fees before making bookings.