IELTS and PTE Preparation
CRICOS Course Code: 0101702
IELTS/PTE assesses the English language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is the main language. It is recognised by higher education providers, governments and employers all over the world.
- Prepares you for the IELTS or PTE test
- Develop your test taking technique, grammar, academic writing, reading, listening and speaking skills
- Weekly practice tests conducted in real test conditions
- Get tips and strategies with helpful insights, giving you the best chance to reach your goals
- Receive regular personal feedback and help with improving weaknesses
- Have access to counselling with teachers to advance your learning quickly
This course prepares you to successfully participate in the IELTS and PTE tests.
With lots of strategies and hints for success, it will teach you how to:
- Listen carefully and take useful notes
- Express ideas and opinions, seek clarification, pronounce certain words and other speaking strategies
- Speed read, understand diagrams, analyse research, interpret questions and other reading strategies
- Clearly structure and write answers, use correct grammar and other writing strategies
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently running the special timetable.
Sample Weekly Timetable
Day Program: 20 contact teaching hours
in a paragraphs
Finding mistakes &
& extra practice
Key vocabulary &
Town & Country
Tips & tricks
- IELTS 4.5 (or equivalent) OR
- PTE 30 – 36 (or equivalent) OR
- Successful completion of the UEC placement test
2021 Session Dates
1 February, 8 March, 12 April, 17 May, 21 June, 26 July, 30 August, 5 October*, 8 November and 13 December**
*Tuesday start date due to a public holiday.
**Includes 1 week UEC Christmas holiday.