COVID-19 Campus Safety Plan
This is for all students, staff and visitors who come to UEC at Level 8, 338 Pitt St.
Are you sick or experiencing any COVID19 symptoms – including cold, flu, fever, sore throat?
- You must NOT come to the campus.
- You must stay at home and contact a medical centre to arrange a COVID19 test as soon as possible.
Do you need any assistance?
- Please contact the college and we will help you arrange any services you need.
Have you visited a COVID19 hotspot?
- Check this website for details of locations that may have been exposed to COVID19 infection: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
- If yes, you must follow all government issued instructions relating to isolating and getting tested.
Have you been tested for COVID19 recently?
- If yes, you must self-isolate until you receive a negative test result.
Are you staying home because of illness or suspected COVID19 infection?
- Please contact reception, your teacher, or your manager to discuss leave and/or flexible study/work arrangements.
When you come to campus:
- Check in at reception.
- Scan the QR Code and follow the instructions.
While you are on campus:
- Maintain 1.5 metres between you and any other person when you are in the college.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap & water and use the sanitisers and disinfectant wipes available.
- Please notify reception if you think we need any cleaning or disinfecting supplies.
- Please keep office and classroom doors open to ensure good ventilation.
When leaving campus:
- Please ensure a maximum of 3 people in the elevator at the same time.
Privacy and personal Information collected:
- As required, we will retain records of anyone who has visited the campus for a minimum of 28 days. All records will be held securely and will only be disclosed to the relevant health authorities for the purposes of tracing COVID19 infections.